The American College of Sofia integrates American pedagogical principles with European traditions to nurture critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, leadership, and collaboration among a diverse student body. Accredited by the Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science, the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA), and the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), we offer rigorous academics and a wide array of extracurricular activities.
At The American College of Sofia, you'll join a stimulating Professional Environment:
- Highly Skilled Colleagues: Work alongside dedicated educators who are equally passionate about their subjects as they are about their students’ progress.
- Exceptional Students: Educate motivated, bright students who bring diverse perspectives to our vibrant learning environment.
- Continuous Professional Development: Embrace lifelong learning through rich professional workshops, conferences, and resources that speak to educational trend.
- State of the Art Facilities: Have access to modern, well equipped classrooms and advanced technologies that innovate teaching and learning.
- One to One Chromebook Environment: Teach in a learning environment that equips each student with individual Chromebooks to be used within the classroom and at home.
- Collegiality and Support: Experience a culture of shared responsibility and collaboration: colleagues are readily available for curriculum development, pedagogical advice, and idea exchange.
We are seeking a dedicated Full-Time Teacher of Informatics to shape students' future by imparting knowledge, instilling critical thinking skills, and nurturing a passion for information technology and computer science.
1. Degree in Mathematics.
2. Teaching experience in the field of Mathematics.
- Design and deliver an engaging Informatics curriculum for high school students.
- Cultivate an inclusive, dynamic learning environment that promotes critical thinking, problem solving, and creativity.
- Employ diverse teaching methods to accommodate various learning styles.
- Assess students and provide constructive feedback for academic growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Actively participate in school events and extracurricular activities.
Please email all required documents at email@example.com by November 10 with the subject line: Family Name/First Name: Full-Time Teacher in Mathematics
1. Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
2. Copies of relevant university diploma(s) and qualifications.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview to further discuss their qualifications and teaching philosophy.
For Additional Information:
For inquiries or additional information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Embrace Excellence: Join us at the American College of Sofia