Sold Out: Holiday Concert 2022
On the 15th of December, there will also be a Charitable Christmas Bazaar organized by the school’s Academic Committee and 10th Grade Senators. The event will take place in Ostrander’s Lobby before the start of the ACS Christmas Concert. 75% of our earnings will go towards the initiatives of Dom Dinev and BGKoleda, while the other 25% will be used for funding future projects of the Student Council. Moreover, a big portion of the products are purchased from the organization “Buy a gift from a mother of a disabled child”. At the bazaar you can find anything from delicious treats and handmade goods to Christmas decorations and healthy snacks, so it’s definitely an event you need to check out! Christmas carolers and skillful poets will transform the atmosphere and make your stay the most enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you there! Happy Holidays!